mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "M06/M08 Voice Editor Question"

Posted on: April 13, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
orlanmo8
Total Posts:  8
Joined  04-13-2009

I would like to know if anyone has used the Studio Connections Voice Editor with the MO6/M08 and when saving a modified voice to the USR1 or USR2 bank from the devices edit buffer do you have to use the front display of the M08?  Can this be done via the Voice Editor Software alone so no interaction with the actual hardware is necessary?  Thanks in advance…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2009 @ 10:36 AM
Machuson
Total Posts:  168
Joined  07-09-2008

Sorry… have not used it yet myself

since no one has responded, the only thing I can suggest (which you may have already tried), is checking out this support material… it is applicable to the MO6/8 and it contains detailed information about the Voice Editor

Using Studio Connection Recall

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
orlanmo8
Total Posts:  8
Joined  04-13-2009

Thanks for the link to this document, I actually found this last night but on another web site.  It turns out that when you modify a voice in USR1 or USR2 Bank via the Voice Editor the changes occur in an edit buffer on the M08 synth; your synth should be in voice mode. On page 8 of this document top of column 2 it specified that you should simply press the store button on the current voice; which is already selected and displayed on the snyth when you select and edit the voice via the Voice Editor.  The selected voice on the synth will display a E, or edit indicator in the upper left hand corner once it is modified via the Voice Editor.  That indicator will then disappear once you press the store button and confirm the operation with a yes response.  Thanks for your help as well, we both found the right doc to get the job done:)

[ Ignore ]