mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI 4.5.2 won’t start!!!"

Posted on: April 11, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
zoueva
Total Posts:  56
Joined  02-15-2009

I have free Cubase AI 4.5.2 with my N12 mixer. For some reason it stopped working last night. Syncrosoft License Control Massage comes out, stating The License was deactivated, because it needs to be validated. When I try to use License Control Center to validate my license nothing changes. I still can not use Cubase. Please help.
AZ

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Hi,
Since we already went through a lot things with you in your last long thread, but you are still having problems, may I suggest that you contact Yamaha customer support in your country directly via telephone. There’s only so much one can do on a forum...you really need direct support. If you do have to reauthorize, you will need to contact Customer Support anyway.
What you are reporting is not ‘normal’ at all, but what in your entire system is responsible, based on the information you provided, is not obvious. You seem to be having problems with a number of things. Also, once the authorization problem is solved, please consider what was suggested earlier and move your AI licence to a dongle. Just some suggestions.............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 11, 2009 @ 07:52 PM
zoueva
Total Posts:  56
Joined  02-15-2009

Okay, thanks anyway.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Help needed to set up VST system link
Next Topic:

Do I need the YSFW Driver ››