mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Confused with Studio Manager Version"

Posted on: March 31, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
salzburg
Total Posts:  17
Joined  07-10-2008

Hi guys!!

I recently downloaded the Studio Manager for Mac. The user manual suggested to download that software from the http://www.yamahasynth.com website. The version available there is the V2.2.1. However, this website has a recent version (V.2.3.0). Is there any difference concerning hardware compatibility between these two versions?? Would the Studio Manager V2.3.0 work with my MO8 and my iMac??
I downloaded the USB-MIDI driver and the Voice Editor V2.2.O.
I’m planning to run Logic Express 8 with the MO8 as the controller.
Did I miss any piece of software and drivers??

Salz

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The latest version and the version on Yamahasynth are version 2.3.0 This will work fine. Not sure when you checke Yamahasynth but if you go to the Downloads page > Select DRIVERS and SOFTWARE:

Select SYNTHSIZER as the “Category”
Select MO6/MO8 as the “Model”
Select STUDIO MANAGER as the “Driver and Software”

You will see the current version for both Windows and Macintosh is Studio Manager version 2.3.0

If you select Editor you will se the current version of the Editors are versions 2.2.0 Multi Editor and 2.2.0 for the Voice Editor

And you have the Yamaha USB-MIDI driver for your computer… you are good to go. If you get stuck post back here!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
salzburg
Total Posts:  17
Joined  07-10-2008

Thanx Bad_Mister!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MO6 - is it a Metal Cabinet?
Next Topic:

USING MO6 AS A SOUND MODULE...HAVING MIDI ISSUE ››