mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New recordings"

Posted on: March 29, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
aarryn
Total Posts:  222
Joined  03-09-2006

First of all, I just want to say how much of a help this forum was to me. Last month, I attempted to purchase an mLan16e to record my songs, thinking that this would result in higher quality recordings. Apparently, Yamaha is discontinuing production on these for the ES. As it turns out, the solution I needed was DIMM memory anyway (in comparison, a rather cheap investment.) So now all I have to do is make sure my songs sound good out of the keyboard and I can be certain that they will sound just as good out of anything else (including the ones with vocals.)

With that said, I’d like to invite anyone interested to listen to my work, which can be found on myspace or youtube:
http://www.myspace.com/aarrynrichards
http://www.youtube/aarrynrichards

Your feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2009 @ 07:50 AM
The Funk Master
Total Posts:  3686
Joined  11-26-2007

Aaron, I will go back to MySpace and sign in later on today.
I only listened to a litle of the first two tracks there.
Two things stood out in those two recordings that I noticed.
FIRST,,the mixes are super low end, meaning heave bass..in some music I love that, but not the first two tracks.

SECOND,,YOUR A GREAT PIANOIST..dang good playing,,I am totally digging that.
Take some low end off the total mixes, and your set.
Oh, and I will look for that CD later on this year,,,we all need a boost in these hard times. LOL

Thanks for sharing your work brother.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Deep
Next Topic:

TWO GROOVES, YOU MIGHT LIKE ››