mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Thanks!"

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
paul76
Total Posts:  13
Joined  11-11-2008

Hi Wellie, I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to properly thank you for helping with me with this reply from November. It actually helped me out tremendously.  Between you and the other “Guru’s” and “Jedi Knights” you guys probably don’t get the thanks you deserve for helping out like you do. I know I appreciate it!

btw..you don’t happen to know where i could find an authorized yamaha repair tech in Charlotte, NC in the states do you?  My old classic seems to have some problems these days.  Thanks again.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
paul76
Joined  11-11-2008

The “reply” i forgot to mention in my initial post was actually from 11/11/08. You helped me with a Macbook/Motif question. That’s the post I’m thanking you for btw. Lol.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 27, 2009 @ 02:39 AM
midinut
Total Posts:  93
Joined  02-21-2009

I too am truly blown away by the level of helpfulness around this place. Thanks eveyone!

Now, regarding Charlotte, I have taken keyboards that needed repairing down to Hanes Music in Gaffney, SC (about 20-30 minutes South on I-85 - right under the big peach!). They don’t do the work inhouse but they contract it out to a certified keyboard tech in Spartanburg. He does good work at a fair price. I’ve had my Korg in there for a key fix and they were reasonable. I feel certain that if you call them they are an authorized Yamaha service center (or the dude in Spartanburg is). Hope that helps. Reliable Music used to be but went out of business 7-8 years ago. They were the bomb! Good luck!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 29, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
paul76
Joined  11-11-2008

Thanks Midinut. I know where Hanes is in Gaffney and I plan on looking into it!  Btw..I also remember Reliable Music from back in the day. Waaay back in the day actually. I miss that place too.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Rush Subdivisions Patch
Next Topic:

Notes Missing From Pattern Recording ››