mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sounds from one Motif to the other"

Posted on: March 19, 2009 @ 12:04 PM
hollyandryan2000@yahoo.co
Total Posts:  10
Joined  01-10-2007

Hi I have a Motif ES7. 

I have set up a bunch of Performances and put them all in a nice custom order within Master mode.  I’m doing a gig on another MotifES that is provided by a sound company. 

My question is, can I use my MAC to store my performances and there placement within master mode via USB and then transfer them to the Motif that will be at the gig via USB.  Or do I need a data card to do this? 

I’m trying to avoid having to shell out $80.00 for the data card if I don’t need to.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Both Performances and Masters are saved along with other stuff as ALL file. So, if you are going to play on Motif that has only factory setting (no specific user banks), you should save all data on your Motif as ALL file and than reload it on other Motif. If you don’t wish to leave your custom data on that keyboard, do factory reset after gig. And yes, you could do everything with USB stick. I agree with you that SM card is expensive (~$80), but you could use much cheaper sollution with SM to xD adapter (~$7) and cheap xD card. Be careful to buy only xD cards up to 128Mb, since that is SM limit.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Archived Files
Next Topic:

Plunky piano sound - how to fix ››