mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "2 Foot Controllers problem"

Posted on: March 18, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
Metheny
Total Posts:  142
Joined  12-02-2005

Hi,

I’m working on the Progressy organ (PRE2 A06), and I have set 2 foot controllers to do the following:

FC1: PCH-Crs +5
FC1: PCH-Fin -15
FC2: INSB:EfSpCtl +30

i.e., I have set FC1 to pitch-bend by a certain amount, and have set FC2 to turn on the “Leslie” effect on the organ.

The problem is that, for some reason, pushing either of the foot controllers operates all of the above.
For example, pushing down only FC1 does pitch-bend AND turns on the “Leslie”. Pushing FC1 back up cancels both.
And the same goes for FC2.

Any idea what is wrong here?

Thanks.

P.S I have the Motif ES 6.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Since you made modifications to the Preset voice, you should at first save it to User bank. Otherwise, your changes will be lost.
It seems that you have set the same CC message number for both foot switches. Go to Utility mode and press [F3] VOICE, [SF4] CTL ASN (Controller Assign) and check settings for FC1, FC2.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
Metheny
Total Posts:  142
Joined  12-02-2005

Hi,

Actually, to be more precise, I have done this in “Voice Edit” in song mode. But I have tried the same in normal Voice mode, and I get the same result (and BTW, I saved it as a user voice, but I guess this has nothing to do with this problem).

I checked in the Utility settings, and both FC1 and FC2 are set to FootCtrl. But I use them this way frequently (since I want them both to function as foot controllers) and never had problems. Should this be an issue ?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Issue with CC messages
Next Topic:

Replacing end cheek help needed ››