mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "want to route individual drum sounds thru the four outputs thanks for your help"

Posted on: March 14, 2009 @ 11:14 AM
timmy joe love
Total Posts:  2
Joined  03-14-2009

Hey all,
I want to set up my mo6 so that when using my vdrums that I can route each sound (kick, snare...) thru the four outputs. I know this was covered put I can’t seem to find the treads. thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
normanb
Total Posts:  103
Joined  12-29-2006

MO6 has stereo line out pair, stereo headphone out, and digital stereo out. All 3 get same signal. Best you could do is pan voices to left or right. Just curious, why did you think there were 4 outs? Norman

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

He was probably confusing the MO with the other keyboards of the Motif class synthesizers (the Motif Classic, Motif ES and Motif XS) which all have assignable outputs (and can be further expanded by installing either an AIEB2 or mLAN interface) to which you can route individual parts (or drums) from a performance or mix.

These assignable outputs as well as fewer controllers (one foot switch and one foot controller input vs. two each for the other members of the family)and the ability to load and record samples are some of the things you give up when going for the entry level product that is the MO.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2009 @ 08:56 PM
timmy joe love
Total Posts:  2
Joined  03-14-2009

I have the motif6 it has left and right main outputs then two assignable outputs. I had asked this question several months a go and was told how to do it. My computer crashed and I lost everything. I know that the guy who answered it the first time was some type clinician. Thanks for any help you can give.

[ Ignore ]