mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MO6 Bulk Transmit to SM/Voice Editor"

Posted on: March 14, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
GerCz
Total Posts:  8
Joined  03-03-2009

I can’t find how to bulk transmit a whole bank from my MO6 to Studio Manager/Voice Editor.

I can do it the other way, bulk receive so channels etc are set up correctly, but not to send.

The only references in the manual I can see to bulk transmit are that for a single voice/performance etc.

Strange.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

There are two icons on the MO Editor (VOICE). One is a 5-pin MIDI jack with an arrow pointing OUT (Transmit) the other is a 5-pin MIDI jack with an arrow point IN (Receive).

Click the Receive Bulk icon, Select the Bank you want to Receive.

The commands Transmit and Receive are from the perspective of the EDITOR. You Transmit Voices from the Editor to the MO. Your Receive Voices from the MO into the Editor

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
GerCz
Total Posts:  8
Joined  03-03-2009

Hmm, yes, I know that, but it doesn’t work.  The dialog box appears, I press Start but it either times out, or (usually) the whole Studio Manager app crashes.

Don’t I need to do something on the MO to begin bulk transmit?

Maybe my SM installation is screwed… perhaps I’ll install it on my laptop and try it…

In the meantime, thanks for the reply.

[ Ignore ]