mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "motif XS/N12/CubaseAI4 set-up question"

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
zoueva
Total Posts:  56
Joined  02-15-2009

I need some help to connect XS and N12 using MLan set-up and IMac.
I was using Graphic PatchBay with Macbook before according to info from old Motifator site and help from Bad Mister...Now with all new updates and IMac I can’t get it going right, Cubase blue light icon on N12 was lighting up when I opened my projects using PatchBay and Macbook laptop now I am using connection manager signals are getting through N12, but I can not use N12 to control Cubase, I must be missing something simple? Please help to fix it.
AZ

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 04:57 AM
Hawq
Total Posts:  8
Joined  02-14-2009

Have you uppgraded the firmware on the n12 (v.1.0.3)?
I got stuck with similar problems last week, in the end I discovered that I had missed the firmware uppgrade on my n12. I´ts essential for the n12 to work with the new drivers.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 08:09 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

It is critical for N12 owners to know about the latest firmware change and whether they actually want to or need to update.

If you use your N12 will legacy (older mLAN products) then you DO NOT want to update the firmware. Again: If you use your N12 in a network with an i88X, or an ES (Motif ES/S90 ES that uses an mLAN16E) or if you have an 01X, you will want to remain using firmware 1.02 and NOT update to 1.03.

If you update the firmware your N12 will not be able to reverse and go back to the earlier version.

SO either call Customer Support, or state exactly how you are using your N12 (with what other gear) for assistance here in the forum.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
zoueva
Total Posts:  56
Joined  02-15-2009

Where can I find this firmware update for N12?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

http://www.yamahasynth.com/download/n12n8.html

Please read all instructions and details carefully.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ controlling user voice location
Next Topic:

Mlan time out error ››