mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "A Newbie’s Rant - also question for clavinova owners"

Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
zzzxtreme
Total Posts:  135
Joined  02-12-2009

my requests for motif xs (don’t laugh)
1) clavinova disk importer/converter software for motif xs
2) or ability to read clavinova disk thru usb-floppy
3) 16-part performance mode
4) speaker bar add-on specially for motif xs
5) motif xs play-along song books

yeah, u guys can guess based on my requests, i may have bought an overkill synth workstation :(

Lucky there is “one man band” software, which is barely “OK”

well my question really is,

1)is motif xs compatible with XG? if i load an XG file in XS it will play just like XG device?

Cause i found some clavinova play along [XG compatible] song book, i’m wondering if i could use em.
2) So another question is, are clavinova disks readable by PC ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
shinenz
Total Posts:  31
Joined  03-03-2009

Looking at your post I thought you may have gone for the tyros 3 for your needs? Maybe more suited?? Someone else may have a suggestion though.

zzzxtreme - 10 March 2009 11:41 PM

my requests for motif xs (don’t laugh)
1) clavinova disk importer/converter software for motif xs
2) or ability to read clavinova disk thru usb-floppy
3) 16-part performance mode
4) speaker bar add-on specially for motif xs
5) motif xs play-along song books

yeah, u guys can guess based on my requests, i may have bought an overkill synth workstation :(

Lucky there is “one man band” software, which is barely “OK”

well my question really is,

1)is motif xs compatible with XG? if i load an XG file in XS it will play just like XG device?

Cause i found some clavinova play along [XG compatible] song book, i’m wondering if i could use em.
2) So another question is, are clavinova disks readable by PC ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 11, 2009 @ 12:30 AM
ZombieRaider
Total Posts:  291
Joined  04-03-2006

Man, I hate to be the one to break it to ya but you bought the wrong board....Instead of trying to ask for things that the XS is not, you need to get rid of it and get something that is what you are looking for....I don’t know those types of keyboards to know what best fits the criteria but I can tell you it definitely in NOT the XS...I know the Tyros is an arranger board but I don’t know if it does clavinova disks or 16 performances, etc.....If I could give you any advice, it would be to talk to someone who REALLY knows arranger boards that can get the most of what your looking for with the least amount of $$....Maybe Sweetwater Sound would know?.....Good Luck....ZR

[ Ignore ]