mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Never Ever"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 02:47 PM
dafingaz
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  07-13-2004

Not bad. I like it. Has a dance/techno feel to it. Thanks for sharing…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
lexus
Total Posts:  157
Joined  01-27-2006

Very nicely produced :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2009 @ 07:30 PM
Yamaholic
Total Posts:  302
Joined  02-08-2009

Hi Everybody
I didn’t realise my use of vocal samples would cause such a debate but I appreciate what everyone is saying and thought I should clear up the source of the vocal tracks.
I bought a download of a vocal sample library which contained the usual Yeahs and Oohs but also had twenty song construction kits of which “Never Ever” was one. The deal is that if you use them for non commercial projects then that’s fine but if you feel you could produce a releasable version then the writer of the lyrics and the vocal line would be entitled to 50% of the proceeds.
I should have made the provenance of the vocals clear when I downloaded the song and also credited the writer who in this case is L B Bredscheyder.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 24, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
spalding12
Total Posts:  42
Joined  03-11-2009

i really like this track a lot
i appreciate the info about the vocals
doesn’t matter to me… you did very well
and i appreciate you sharing this with us

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 08:00 AM
J Boz
Total Posts:  529
Joined  02-17-2009

Yamaholic,

i like your track and the vocal sounds. to make a song requires skill. to include the vocal samples and properly place them in a song is well, skill also.
you will find much debate on this particular site concerning samples period. i think it has a lot to do with the age of the posters and their limited experiences in the music world and other music genres. don’t let them discourage your work product.
noone here is paying your bills or will offer you a contract. i would like to hear more of your work.

keep posting !!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
Yamaholic
Total Posts:  302
Joined  02-08-2009

Hi Guys
Thanks for your kind words. If you’d like to hear a couple more of my posts go to page 2 of Mo Songs and you should find “Eurotrance Mix” and “Megamix” which both use samples from the same library. Enjoy!

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ The Spirit of the Radio
Next Topic:

Peter’s Got the Blues ››