mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Should I order the loyalty content DVD?"

Posted on: March 08, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
quanhuy
Total Posts:  3
Joined  03-08-2009

Hi All,
I’m new and just bought the XS from Guitar Center.  I want to register my keyboard and see found that I can order the Xfactor, Loyalty DVD + the tutorial DVD for $29.95.  Are they the same as the new free download banks on motifator.com or they have something better? Just want to know so I can save some bucks here.  The page also said “choose download only” for ground shipping within the U.S. so they will not send you the DVD?

Thanks!
Tu

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 09, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
peterdhk
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01-26-2009

Tu:  I ordered it and found it worthwhile.  I think the xspanded soundset is the same as that recently posted here (not sure as I haven’t opened them), but the tutorial DVD is worthwhile.  It also comes with a Cubase tutorial that I haven’t been through yet.  And yes, when you check the box as requested you actually do get the disks in the mail - - it’s counter-intuitive but works.  I got mine within a couple days of placing the order.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 09, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
CrocAUS
Total Posts:  421
Joined  03-04-2009

yamaha australia doesn’t seem to have this listed anywhere on their website can someone post link to this offer i wonder if they would deliver to australia?

[ Ignore ]