mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Behind the Manual"

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 12:18 PM
maymanuel1
Total Posts:  43
Joined  03-26-2008

Where is it? And the tweaks of the week??

Those were really good for people beginning in a certain area that they have not touched..
Me for example need the documentation for all the sampling since that is my weakest area…
Thank you, since I understand that you guys are trying to make the transition to the new page as fast as you can.

Love my Yami.

Jr.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Listed under the MOTIFATOR banner you will see the word “SUPPORT”
Click there. On the main Support page you will see the most recent posts. If you are looking for something specific, you will see a tab for the “Motif XS”. Click there to see a drop-down. Many of the Tweaks of the Week are under the ARTICLES tab. The Tutorials with examples are under DOWNLOADS.

Explore, you may find a lot of new stuff as well. If you do not find a particular item, it may show in the next few days - as the site is still under construction… I believe only a couple of the Tweaks of the Week have been ported over as of today. But that will change, shortly.

You may also have noticed the Old Motifator threads are now available in the ARCHIVE…

Sampling Basics and Navigation

[ Ignore ]