mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Studio Manager Voice Editor Manual - doesn’t exist after install."

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 09:08 PM
GerCz
Total Posts:  8
Joined  03-03-2009

Can anyone send me the manual.pdf for the Voice Editor?

I install/modify/repair - no matter what I do, the manual.pdf doesn’t get installed - A link is installed on the start menu but the link is broken (cannot find manual.pdf) and yes, I’ve looked on the file system (I’m not a dumb computer user (I’m a programmer), just a dumb MO6/Cubase/Studio Connections user) and it’s not there.

I’m using the version mo68v220w.zip downloaded from Yamaha.

I can’t seem to dump voices to my MO from it, not a single voice, and not a whole bank, so I hope this stuff is in the manual.  And I assume that the ‘monitor’ link would allow you to edit a voice in S’ Connections and hear the changes live on the MO?
Dunno… I hope to get the manual and find all this out.

If possible, send it directly to me on

Cheers,

G.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
GerCz
Total Posts:  8
Joined  03-03-2009

Typical… I’ve managed to do it.. I managed to extract the file directly out of the archive itself…

(Paused during installation to grab the .msi file that’s extracted from the zip then using this technique http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2557/vista_how_to_extract_content_from_msi_files/ )

So now got it, thanks :o)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to create velocity volume switch
Next Topic:

Combining 2 Songs Into 1 ››