mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS Update and inovations"

Page 1 of 2
Posted on: March 05, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
radurobert
Total Posts:  794
Joined  03-05-2009

I wish a complete new OS every 2 mounths from yamaha team .U understand ?. For example from 2 years Virus TI s updated EVERY MOUNTH !!! with new efx etc .

I wish yamaha team work harder to update XS every 2 mounths, with new inovations, new EFX ....etc etc . I want more power, more flexibility, with every new OS .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 05, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

Me too!

Oh and I want a big toy car, a basket ball and 2 gallons of chocolate and Transformers Yeah...Transformers.

Oh and and my uncle’s a fireman so there!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
ZombieRaider
Total Posts:  291
Joined  04-03-2006

Instead of the D Beam on the Roland,I want some kind of USB IR device that will let me flail my wii remote around with one hand while I play keys with the other....You can put that in the next update right?...ZR

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 06:07 AM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

noo for example there s no arpegio editor, inside Motif XS editor.... for example i want to make arpegios with my mouse.... in many cheap software programs this option exist but in Motis XS editor THIS DON T EXIST

SOO y pay 2600 EUR for what?  WHERE S MY ARPEGIO EDITOR ?? y don t want to make arpegios using keyboard, cose this s suks this s not profesional at all....s hard…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
tbone
Total Posts:  318
Joined  02-15-2009

no soup for you.  get out.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 10:25 AM
Rob'n
Total Posts:  153
Joined  10-30-2007

My Motif is 1 1/2 years old, and I still have not received an update so that it can make a decent cup of coffee. What are you guys doing there at Yamaha???!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

yes u are right..

for example compared to Virus TI software interface from ACCES, they are doing nothing special. Yamaha must change theire entire philosophy regarding theyre flagship model XS.

They must update Motif XS over and over again ,until s perfect from all aspects. Only when XS s perfect, they must release a new model.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 01:26 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

Just in from CNN:

A large quantity of halucongens has been accidentally released into the Bucharest water supply.

Romanian officials say that an industrial accident was responsible but that (due to drinking the water), its citizens might be found:  drooling, laughing out of context and/or making ludicrous demands of Japanese multi-national corporations.”

Coincidence?  - I think not :))

B

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 01:41 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

AHAA Maybe a smart person from Yamaha will read this

i and many others pro music makers, want to make complete arpegios from scratch to finish ,using only the mouse pad, and Motif XS software editor . Thats the only profesional way…

I hate improvizations with sequencers etc etc This means every time y make an arpegio i must make all this steps. 1. Create a midi event in my Daw sequencer 2. Import this in my Motif XS sequencer 3. Save as a arpegio preset inside Motif XS.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

We try to finish our products as much as possible BEFORE we ship them so the need for new OS updates is not so great.

We have had a number of Motif XS OS updates already and have another planned for spring.

The new OS coming in spring focuses on improvements to the sampling User Interface and adding the ability to record and playback audio directly to/from a USB memory stick. The new features we will add in part come from requests from people here on the site.

We always try to listen to our customers and if there are a large number of people here who request the ability to to create arpeggios with a mouse in the Motif XS software editor we would be happy to input this idea to the Yamaha synth planning team.

However to be honest this is the first time we have every heard this specific request.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Thank you for youre answer...I dont think i was wery clear. All y want, s to have the complet ability to create arpegios, in the easiest way. VIRUS TI from access ,have one arpegio editor.Ask you re self WHY ?.

Motif XS have 7000 arpegios.This is great in some situations ,yes but s not a big thing if i want to create my own arpegios!! i dont like to search all day long, for one specific arpegio.

All i want ,s the power to create my complete arpegios easy and eficient.  VIRUS TI from access ,have one arpegio editor. Ask you re self WHY ?.

U are smart people .Please Think clear. U can make one complete arpegio editor ,inside Motif XS or inside Motif Editor. This will be a great future..thats for sure. S 100% sure.

U must make a -complete- arpegio editor. U have 2 options.  1 Inside Motif XS 2 Inside Motif editor.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 06, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

ok i dont like to make arpegios using Motif XS sequencer… i don t like the ideea ... the process for one simple reason > the sequencer inside Motif XS s werry unprofessional, s not clear compared to Cubase sequencer .

For this reason, i dont want to use XS internal sequencer to create arpegios

7000 arpegios instaled s a big thing.  But where s the professional tool for the user ?? TO MAKE MOORE USER ARPEGIOS ??.

I presume coose there are a lot of users out there,and they think the same thing. Do u believe my ??

Ok u give my 7000 arpegios. Thank you !! Thats only 50%. SO y want the rest , y want 100% CREATIV PROCESS. I want to make hit records.I want to expres my self in every way imaginable. For this reason 7000 arpegios s only 50 %, part in the creativ proces.

I want a profesional tool to make arpegio user simple, fast and profesional

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
dkeyman
Total Posts:  76
Joined  01-20-2009

GOD, I can’t beleive I’m still reading this string!

If you hate the XS so much because you can’t get it write your arpegios for you, SELL IT and get something else!

Next topic…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:45 AM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

I can’t either...almost addictive...to find out what’s next! lol

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
zisidisnikos
Total Posts:  57
Joined  09-22-2008

radurobert sell your Motif xs...is not for you!
keep your Virus only..and stop to COMPLAINTS! I mean this!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
radurobert
Joined  03-05-2009

Maybe ..maybe no.  I think they will update Motif XS. S for both interests to perefect XS in all aspects. Yamaha will understand. Im not a sclave. I believe in one perfect product. I don t like compromises. Im not u..

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 2