mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Muse Receptor with Motif??"

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
abelaguilar
Total Posts:  9
Joined  06-20-2007

Anyone here using muse receptor with motif xs? 

Id like to learn how to program a master setting that will call up 4 or 8 channels on the muse and be able to control their volume with the motif volume faders. 

Thanks allot!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2009 @ 09:10 AM
tbone
Total Posts:  318
Joined  02-15-2009

Doesn’t look like it, so far.  I was hoping to see some response here myself, as I’ve considered a Receptor a few times…

Not being a real software sounds guy, I was hoping that some real world experience would show up on this topic…

Any update?  How is Muse for support?  Anyone got Omnisphere working with the Receptor yet?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
abelaguilar
Total Posts:  9
Joined  06-20-2007

I have the motif working with the receptor. 

I setup motif in master mode. turn on zone control.  you can then send program and bank change data over to the receptor via midi. 

This allows you then by clicking on a saved master setting to trigger the receptor to load up up to eight vst settings and have volume control via your motif faders of these eight channels. 

Although th receptor has 16 channels, the motif gives us the ability to simultaneously control 8.  of course you can use other controllers. 

What i’m trying to do is maximize the use of the motif with receptor to minimize the amount of gear i’m carrying around.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 13, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
ahutnick
Total Posts:  158
Joined  11-20-2005

Glad to hear you got the Receptor going with the Motif XS! I am in the process of upgrading my Receptor to a Pro Max so when that is done I will try experimenting with it with the XS.

[ Ignore ]