mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Are more goodies coming?"

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 05:49 AM
dorremifasol
Total Posts:  1534
Joined  10-17-2005

Just a question… are more free sounds coming from Yamaha in the nexts weeks / months? I missed some very high quality sounds in the pack, like the first motif piano (PowerGrand), Harpsychord, Marimba 3X and Vibe 3X.

Is there a estimated release date for the new operating system?

Just to know a bit about the future of my XS.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
ZombieRaider
Total Posts:  291
Joined  04-03-2006

I think there’s some more free sounds coming from Digital Sound Factory...I know… waiting on the OS update is killing me and I’m a patient guy somewhat!....I’ve been putting off sampling some stuff hoping the new OS will speed the process up...They keep giving us all these free sounds and I won’t have any user spaces left for custom samples!...This last couple months really has opened up alot of possibilities in the XS for me! Once I make a couple more custom sample libraries I will finally be rid of the PC for song writing!...Recording is a different story though....ZR

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

Yes , we are working on new Voices and Samples.

Here are a few things that we have already started.

Ethnic bank- This combines the XSpeditions demo sounds from Digital Sound Factory with completely new Sitars, Ouds, Indian Percussion Kit, World Percussion Kit and Latin Percussion kits from Yamaha. This also has the Marimba and Vibes you mentioned.

New Drums and FX- A new Yamaha Oak Kit and a new Power Kit along with a number of HipHop/ Electonica kits. We’ll probably put the Percussion kits listed above in this Drum Bank as well. Drum Kits are easy to deal with as you simply can load the individual User Drum Voice you want to use and the XS will load all the samples needed.

Misc. Keyboards

Finally we will collecting up and putting together a Bank with some new organs, some of the Pianos, Organs and EPs from the Players Bank from the ES. 

There is much more stuff coming from Digital Sound Factory and many of their commercial releases will also havea free downloadable demo Bank as well.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 03:26 PM
Kkarlv
Total Posts:  41
Joined  02-15-2009

News that more drum kits will be in future packs (especially the Oak Custom) is music to my ears. I guess these will be sample based though so won’t be able to use them in the Rack-XS I intend to buy?…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
dream2u2@yahoo.com
Total Posts:  35
Joined  12-30-2008

I like to see a country pop and a latin sound bank...pedal steel guitar, banjo..latin percussion and arps that in that vein..possible pick arps for guitar

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
kokocalamar
Total Posts:  113
Joined  01-28-2007

Great news Yamaha!!

Yamaha_US - 28 February 2009 02:17 PM

Misc. Keyboards

Finally we will collecting up and putting together a Bank with some new organs, some of the Pianos, Organs and EPs from the Players Bank from the ES.

Would you mind elaborating on “misc keyboards” a little?..

And also: what is “players bank” from the ES? I used to own an ES7, but I’ve forgotten what this bank is.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

Any more performances to go with those banks??  Maybe some top 40 chart and country type performances?

Thanks for all of the great work!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
zisidisnikos
Total Posts:  57
Joined  09-22-2008

would be a good idea and Arabic,Greeks,Turkish and and general Balkan sounds..
it is my great desire.make sure that the yamaha is the best

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
kokocalamar
Total Posts:  113
Joined  01-28-2007

Sorry, got it now. “Misc keyboards” refers to the following paragraph..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
alphan
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-16-2008

Very good idea. And is it possible to add some baroque intruments as Théorbe?

[ Ignore ]