mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "“Old” PLG150 An files"

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
andy74
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-27-2009

Hi there

First...I must confess. I DONT own a motif but a S30 and recently bought a used PLG150 AN board. The former owner used it in a Motif ES rack and couldnt find the old floppy disks. To install the PLG150 AN board into my S30 I need the file(s) PLG_vce1.mid orPLG_vce2.mid.

I have tried to contact yamaha about it and looked everywhere but no one seems to know who I can turn to. It´s strange that you still can buy the boards (even new ones) but you cant download the files anywhere on any yamaha -site.

My question is if anyone still have the floppydisks or just the vce-files so I can use my board? I would appreciate if you could e-mail the files or help me in any other way.

Best regards
Andy

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

You are lucky guy! I saved original floppy disks to my hard, so you could find attached those MID files you are needed from disk1. I suppose that you will never need other disks, since there are only installation of XG Works plug-in editor. I’m using AN Expert editor which you could download from http://www.yamahasynth.com.

Alex

File Attachments
AN_files.zip  (File Size: 87KB - Downloads: 869)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
andy74
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-27-2009

Thank you sooo much!

Andy

[ Ignore ]