mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOTIF not syncing in Studio Manager"

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
swong
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-26-2009

Hi,

I recently purchased a MotifXS8 and I’m trying to sync it with Cubase AI4.  I’ve been following the instructions for a proper USB/MIDI connection according to the article found on this site. 

However, after configuring the setup in Studio Manager, the offline/online blue light does not appear.  As a result, I can’t set up any connections between my DAW and Motif.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Sorry about being such a noob.

Thanks a bunch,
Swong

P.S.
Also, I was checking out the article “How to make a WAV or AIFF for CD/MP3 creation” and wanted to find this thread: First example is via Cubase: “Straight, No Chaser” I can’t seem to find it anywhere! Can anyone show me a working link?  Thanks!

P.P.S.
Tech Specs:
Toshiba A100 Satellite
Windows XP SP3
Intel Duo Core Processors
1.60 Ghz, 0.99 GB of RAM

Cubase 4.5.2 Build 274
Studio Manager - Motif XS Editor v 1.1.1

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Make sure that your Motif XS is set so the MIDI IN/OUT = USB
Press [UTILITY]
Press [F5] CONTROL
Press [SF2] MIDI
MIDI IN/OUT = USB

Your UTILITY mode settings can be stored to FLASH ROM by pressing [STORE] while in UTILITY mode. They get changed any time you load an ALL data file. If you are loading an ALL data file prepared by anyone else, you may want to use the LOAD TYPE = ALL WITHOUT SYSTEM. This will load the file but not change your current UTILITY mode settings.

You can find the CD/MP3 article by clicking on SUPPORT > Motif XS > ARTICLES

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/how_to_make_a_wav_or_aiff_for_cd_mp3_creation

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif,mLAN,Cubase,SoundCard
Next Topic:

Memory Storage ››