mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "XSPAND Guitars - Congrats!"

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

Finally had a little time to actually try to make some music rather than wrestle with tech issues.

Hearty congratulations to whomever it was that put together the vintage guitar sounds. (Gretsch/Les Paul/Tele etc)

Using the arps, either strumming or picking, the sounds are frighteningly realistic and (even though the guitar is actually my first instrument) totally usable and at times indistinguishable from the real thing.

Bloody well done guys!

B

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

Agreed.  I really thought the guitars were fabulous.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

Thanks for the nice compliments.  The waveform sample data is from Sonic Reality’s libraries and really very good and inspiring to work with.

The Voice program was done on weekends by someone who should be old enough to know better .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

Well Athan,

The concensus was that you should ‘get out a little more’ but now I’d prefer if you were to stay in! :))__

Once again - well done Sir!

B

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
msavard
Total Posts:  200
Joined  07-22-2004

DISCLAIMER
I have NO guitar playing ability or expertise
END DISCLAIMER

Forgive me for showing my ‘guitar ignorance’, but I found the guitars not very inspiring.

Can one of you who think they are really good help out the guitar challenged and let us hear some examples of how you play them. That would help me a lot.

Thanks.
Matt

[ Ignore ]