mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Voice Edit"

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
julkeys
Total Posts:  24
Joined  01-07-2009

I’m modifying an existing voice on a Motif Classic using the Voice Edit funtion on the the Motif.  The sound currently continues to play when the key is released.  I’d like to stop the sound when the key is released (off).  I’d like to know what parameter needs to be changed if anyone can point me in the right direction.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 04:57 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The parameter that determines what happens after key-off is called Amplitude Envelope Generator (AEG) RELEASE.

This can be edited on a per Element basis or it can be edited overall. You did not give us many details to go on as to how you were editing the Voice in question.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
julkeys
Total Posts:  24
Joined  01-07-2009

Thanks for the reply.  I’ll take a look at this.  Bascially this is my first attempt to edit a voice in detail.  I have a Motif 7 and I found a voice called Landing.  Bascially, I’m trying to take this voice and change it around to sound like the ‘Spaceship liftoff’ sound at the beginning of It’s my Life.  I’ve found that by playing with the decay I can make the voice sound as if it ‘taking off’ rather than landing.  I’m now trying to eliminate the sound after the key off.  I’m sure there are alot of other things I can do but I guess the best way to tackle this is just invest the time.  Any tips would be appreciated.  I’ve attached a MP3 of the song for reference

File Attachments
It's My Life.mp3  (File Size: 3551KB - Downloads: 1016)
  [ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motifmart voice libraries upgrade from ES to XS?
Next Topic:

Power Bank available ››