mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arpegios is not synchronized"

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 06:22 AM
zisidisnikos
Total Posts:  57
Joined  09-22-2008

i use Cubase Essentian 4..i have the Motif XS8(mLan midi only) and Motif ES7(usb midi).. when i record my Arpegio i listen my arpegios right when i play (rec mode).and if i click play to playback my arpegio is not synchronized with my project (1/16 delay)
sometimes all works fine..i not understand..I did all the hip to editor like “rec on pc”,i close the midi clock “auto” or “mlan” sync.i put manually the tempo of arpegio…
i have problem and i forced to do ARP REC..and this process is not comfortable for me…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 07:22 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

I will be happy to help you through this - however, let me first say that the most efficient way to do it (easiest way) is to record the arpeggios directly to the Motif XS sequencer (which was built to do this function). Then once you have the data recorded as MIDI data, export the data to Cubase Essential or simply sync the clocks and play it over (one sequencer to the other). As you will find out issues about Local Control, MIDI SYNC and Echo Back come into play… Below is an old thread that walks you through what you must do:

See this thread for details

This is back from the old Motifator… If you get stuck or have questions, please post back here (on the NEW Motifator) as I will no longer respond to posts on the old Motifator.

Let us know.

[ Ignore ]