mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "What’s the deal with the new forum?"

Posted on: February 24, 2009 @ 03:00 AM
howletus
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08-07-2004

I’m a Classic owner with many links to past posts that helped me solve problems.  Why can’t I find any of my past posts?  This is very frustrating.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 24, 2009 @ 03:14 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Keyfax and Yamaha are in the process of porting all of the previous posts (>1 million of them) into the new site. In the mean time, since all of Keyfax’s gen 2 sites utilized the same database, if you want to access the old ones you can get to them (via a backdoor ;^) ) by going to the following url: http://www.01xray.com/forums/index.php?Cat=1,2,4 .

Here you can browse and search for posts on all of the older generation forums. (Just don’t post into those older forums as no they are essentially dead-ends.)

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 06, 2009 @ 10:36 AM
rachelzank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11-06-2009

Hi,you could always seek help from the moderators or from the site administrators. Thanks!

Regards,
rachelzank
Disque dur multimedia

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
mbunkerusa
Total Posts:  71
Joined  02-03-2006

Guys,
I have had good results by selecting the Archive for my search, after exhausting the main forum section.  Try the “Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive” hotspot above on this page.
-Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Factory presets
Next Topic:

Vista 32 and Vista 64 compatible drivers ››