mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Studio manager automatization?"

Posted on: February 22, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
darkstar_outcast
Total Posts:  250
Joined  02-20-2008

Hello,

How can I automate operations from studio manager,running inside Cubase?I want to automate different letters in “talking” effects.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 23, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Sorry, your question is not clear. The Talking effect control can be assigned to a controller (say MW), record yourself moving the mod wheel. Is that what you mean?

Not sure why you need Studio Manager for this? As I said the question is not clear.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 23, 2009 @ 03:53 AM
Funkster
Total Posts:  449
Joined  07-20-2008

you will be automizated....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 27, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

Hello,sorry for not being clear,was in a hurry.

I want to automate TALKING MODULATOR - VOWEL effect,I want to automate change between letters - a-i-u-e-o.I am doing this with studio manager inside cubase,motif is in song mode.I want to automate this effect on selected channel,is this possible?

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 01, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

no one?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

bad_mister,please,can you help me out here?Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Bad_Mister
Joined  07-30-2002

I’m sorry, I’m sure your question is clear to you, but it is not to me. Studio Manager is simply a host application that runs in Cubase - and it houses the Editor. I’m not clear on what you want to happen. You assume I know what you are talking about. I am not clear.

You can assign the TALKING MODULATOR Insertion Effect to a VOICE, then assign a Controller like the Modulation Wheel to change the VOWEL.

But you have not told me anything about a VOICE you want to use or anything. I asked if you wanted to change the effect with the Modulation Wheel...? Have you selected a VOICE you want to use the Effect on… ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 05, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

oh,my bad english is standing between you and me bad_mister.Sorry,I will now give my best to explain:

1.Inside cubase I open studio manager,and editor inside it
2.I have 16 channels here,where I can select voices
3.I select any voice,on channel 1 for example.Let it be some synth sound
4.In the effects of this particular voice,I choose talking modulator
5.I like effect that I got,but I want to change letters that vowel is producing.I can choose between a-e-i-o-u,and I want them (letters in vowel)to change in time.For example,it starts with the a,then after second I want it to be E,then I and so on.So,how can I automate and record automatization of this inside cubase?

If still it’s not clear,let me put it this way : Yes,you can tell me how to assign it to modulation wheel,then I can record automatization inside cubase.

Sorry,english is not my native language.If you can’t understand me after this,I will try and put some youtube video.

thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
darkstar_outcast
Joined  02-20-2008

bad_mister,still not clear?:(

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
Bad_Mister
Joined  07-30-2002

Press [MIXING]
Press Track 1 to select PART 1
Press [F6] VCE EDIT to drop into Voice Edit for the Voice
Press [F6] EFFECT
Here is where you can see the INSERTION EFFECTS assigned to this VOICE. Determine if the Talking Modulator is INSERTION A or B

Press the appropriate [SF] button to view Edit parameter of the INSERTION EFFECT. The parameter is called “Vowel”. What you will want to do is assign that parameter to a physical Controller.

To do so:
Press [F4] CTRL SET (Controller Set)
There are 6 Controller sets. Select one and set the controller you want as the SOURCE, the parameter you want as the DESTINATION and then set a DEPTH amount (which will determine how far you have to move the controller to get the response.

SOURCE = Mod Wheel (01)
DESTINATION = INSx - Vowel
DEPTH = some positive number

Press [STORE] to write this Voice to a MIX Voice location and add it to your current MIXING setup.

[ Ignore ]