mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "GO46 & 01V96V2"

Posted on: February 21, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
studymusic@gmail.com
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-21-2009

hi just a short quesion

i have a GO46 running thru PC via firewire and recording using Cubase 4/ AI4/ SX3 software. im planning on having a multitrack(simultaneous) recording of a 4 piece band..

and im thinking of buying 01V96V2 would that solve the problem can i somehow use my GO46 as interface and make the digital mixer work as a preamp input of the instruments/mic..

how would the software react to it or what kind of connection shuold i do or do i need to buy another type of equipment for this…

if yes what? im completely lost doing a recording with a band at the same i want to record live drums as well

please help! SOS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 23, 2009 @ 02:30 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

It is not clear how you envision doing your recording. Is your goal to multi-track record or do you simply want to capture everything “live” in stereo?

You can certainly use the GO46 as your audio interface… connecting the stereo out of the 01V96 to the GO46, and returning the stereo out of the GO46 to the 2trk In of the 01V96

http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/products/mixers/01v96/applications.html

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MIDI Files and Licensing question
Next Topic:

Resolution changes ››