mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "The arpeggiator won’t work in Song mode!!!  Help!!!!"

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
Jarobi
Total Posts:  6
Joined  05-24-2005

Hello,

I am trying to record the notes from an arpeggio in Song mode on the Motif ES 6 into Cubase SX.  However, for some reason my arpeggiator won’t work in Song mode at all!! I have gone through every single setting and I can’t figure it out.  I am trying to complete a song and this is really holding me up.  My Arp switch is on but when I press the key I only here one instrument - no arpeggio pattern.  I can hear the arpeggio in voice mode no problem.  I followed the directions written exactly here in order to turn on arpeggios in song mode:
http://files2.keyfax.com/ESPDFs/PHRASE_FACTORY_Cubase.pdf

Any help would me much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You may want to post this question in the Motif ES forum heading as it is wrongly placed here in the Motif XS forum.. where the answer would be quite a bit different.

We would be happy to help you over in the correct forum heading. This way not only is it not in the way of XS owner’s but others with a Motif ES and a similar situation as you will be able to easily find the question and response.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
Jarobi
Total Posts:  6
Joined  05-24-2005

Just posted in the ES forum - my apologies.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ DIMMS !!
Next Topic:

Hi Badmister - Cubase 5 help ››