mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Will us XS rack users acces new banks/ samples/ presets via cubase in the future?"

Posted on: February 18, 2009 @ 08:47 AM
metalwolf
Total Posts:  11
Joined  02-02-2009

Hi there, does anyone know if there are any future plans for the XS rack in regards to accessing new presets or banks/sounds using XS engine whilst in Cubase?. In practice you would think you could load sounds from VST whilst in session.  Cannot wait to try out VST3 editor, although I just got all my program changes sorted for my arpeggiators for my midi tracks in Cubase with the old editor.

Cheers from Australia!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2009 @ 09:51 AM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

New sounds and the VST editor are two pretty different topics.

We do plan on taking the sounds from the XSpand Your World promotion that are not RAM sampled based and creating a bank of sounds for the Motif XS rack.  Anyone will be able to use those.

Sonically, the advantage of the VST editor when used with Firewire connectivity is that the Motif Rack XS then becomes part of the Cubase audio system and you can add VST effects to your rack’s sounds.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
bobbybland
Total Posts:  1271
Joined  01-04-2008

When’s the release of that? Thanks in advance..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
Yamaha_US
Total Posts:  2540
Joined  07-19-2002

We have not made specific plans or have a planned release date yet as we have lots of things that are already in the pipeline .  Usually something like this gets worked on on the weekends during “ free time”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 04:19 AM
bobbybland
Joined  01-04-2008

:] cool

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
keytarhero
Total Posts:  305
Joined  07-03-2008

yay!

Is it anything more than just creating a new package?

Or are we able to access these by downloading the current XSpand Your World banks with a list given of what is not sample based?

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 20, 2009 @ 01:41 AM
bobbybland
Joined  01-04-2008

I just purchased 3 more voice libraries.Pulse,Stage n Studio,80’S Pop.I think I may have all of the voices available for voice libraries w/out samples.I hope more sound sets come out :] Thanks for considering.. By the way are there any new voices included in this release your doing for the rack,or do I got’em already?  :]

[ Ignore ]