mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need voice for It’s My Life - Bon Jovi"

Posted on: February 17, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
julkeys
Total Posts:  24
Joined  01-07-2009

I’d like to find a couple voices to use in the song It’s My Life - Bon Jovi.  Bascially there are two sound effects in the songs that I need.  The first is at the beginning and I can best explain it as a space ship taking off.  The second is also in the beginning (an echoing clap sound) Does anyone know where are could find these to use on my Motif 7? If not are there any experts out there who could tell me how to create my own.

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 17, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
Paultjuuh
Total Posts:  19
Joined  11-15-2008

Actually I have the same problem for the MO6!
I know that the ES has a sound bank called ‘Talk Box’.. and this is the effect that somewhat sounds like what they use in this song.

But on stage Bon Jovi uses a DEVICE that is called a Talk Box, in combination with a guitar: the sound input is via a guitar that then can be electronically modified by using your voice.. very cool, but very hard to get the same sound without this talk box.

Maybe the talk box sound is also available on the Motif 7? Im going to load the Talk Box sound from ES into my MO and change some settings, maybe that helps.

Any comments, advice is appreciated!

Paul

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif 6 problem
Next Topic:

splitting the keyboard ››