mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Synth sound to Cosmic Girl"

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
torry
Total Posts:  1
Joined  08-20-2008

Hi

My band are going to play Cosmic Girl from Jamiroquai. I want to inlude the figure which are played in the verses, it first appear 0:31 into the song. It’s the kind of squiring sound in the high register. I can’t figure out what synth sound are used on this song.

I’m using a Motif es8. Does anyone have a suggestion to what sound are used? Maybe I can hire someone in here to program this sound for me?

Thanks to any replies

Torry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2009 @ 12:58 PM
Venatt
Total Posts:  743
Joined  07-11-2004

I think it’s a lead analog synth, pick up the best lead you find and tweak it until you come up with something that sounds like the orginal one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
zzzAARzzz
Total Posts:  6
Joined  11-13-2010

Hello! I olso have this problem (((

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
macalister
Total Posts:  151
Joined  09-12-2010
torry - 14 February 2009 10:28 AM

Hi

My band are going to play Cosmic Girl from Jamiroquai. I want to inlude the figure which are played in the verses, it first appear 0:31 into the song. It’s the kind of squiring sound in the high register. I can’t figure out what synth sound are used on this song.

I’m using a Motif es8. Does anyone have a suggestion to what sound are used? Maybe I can hire someone in here to program this sound for me?

Thanks to any replies

Torry

When?...let me know when so I can figure out if I have time I will programming that preset for you and I’ll send it via email, let me know thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
zzzAARzzz
Total Posts:  6
Joined  11-13-2010

my email:
Im motif es user.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Loading Sample Pack Into Motif ES 8
Next Topic:

Motif Sound ReFills ››