mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to merge multiple voice data files..?"

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
kohath
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-14-2009

Hello!

I’m a arranger and keyboard player from Korea having used MOTIF ES 8 for 1 year.

recently I’ve got two DIMMs and now my MOTIF ES has 512MB of sample RAM.

when loading each AllVoice files, User Voice Banks are all renewed, that I couldn’t use all of the AllVoice files simultaneously.

Could somebody teach me how to merge all the AllVoice files that contains sample data?

and can I select some patches and waveforms from any AllVoice files and recreate a AllVoice file from those?

thanks in advance. :)

kohath

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2009 @ 09:14 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

I made reply to your post yesterday, but there are obviosly some problems with new site. I hope that will be fixed soon.
There are two approaches. One is to load not all voices, but one at a moment from your ALL file. You could than place another USB stick and load voices from another ALL file. Use USER1 and USER2 buttons to select User bank where you want to save your voices. When you are finished, save your new voice arrangement in another ALL file.
Another way is more convinient, but only if you prefere to work with computer where you could use Voice Editor software and use COPY/PASTE capabilities.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ USB Drivers for 64-BIT Vista?
Next Topic:

Lost Sound level during recording ››