mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "suggestions for forum improvements…"

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 01:12 PM
canadave
Total Posts:  304
Joined  07-11-2007

Well, there’s a “bug report” icon at the lower right, but I have a suspicion there’s going to be plenty of people wanting things tweaked even if everything’s working right.  Why not start a thread....

I’ll start ‘er off.  Can the forum be set to show the “Last Post By” person, rather than the thread author?  It’s easier for me to tell if a thread’s been updated that way.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 01:25 PM
MoGut
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  05-08-2004

Word, most forums have this feature. The old motifator forum you could at least go to the last page of a multipaged thread, but never to the last reply.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
JasonK
Total Posts:  41
Joined  03-31-2006
canadave - 14 February 2009 01:12 PM

Why not start a thread....

...because I won’t keep up on the thread. If you come up with anything good please submit it as a bug report so it gets added to the list. Of course you all can have the thread too, I just appreciate not having try to remember who suggested what, and what thread it’s in.

Time for sleep I think now that a lot of the big ones are fixed.

-jason

PS and yeah I think that’s a good request. I’ll look into it tomorrow...er.. today rather

[ Ignore ]