mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "finally can log in with Safari!"

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
canadave
Total Posts:  304
Joined  07-11-2007

Interesting new site.  I’m not keen on the new forum software and layout, but hey, it moves fast enough, and that alone is worth the improvement.  Also worth the improvement is the fact that I can now log in and post using Safari.....finally!!!  Thanks guys.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 01:12 PM
boulez
Total Posts:  669
Joined  02-12-2007

Not certain what problem you have been getting but we have always used Safari here.

Had to delete the cookies a few times so the site could recreate them but other than that, no issues.

BTW I have just realised the above is probably really annoying so am perectly happy to delete it while you reboot your memory! :))__

Regards,

B

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2009 @ 01:54 PM
keytarhero
Total Posts:  305
Joined  07-03-2008

I had the same problem before with Safari.  It wouldn’t allow me to log in or even click the “Reply” or “New Post” buttons.  Now, I have no problems in Safari!  Thanks everyone!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 16, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
WesEXer
Total Posts:  336
Joined  10-29-2003
canadave - 14 February 2009 12:47 PM

Interesting new site.  I’m not keen on the new forum software and layout, but hey, it moves fast enough, and that alone is worth the improvement.  Also worth the improvement is the fact that I can now log in and post using Safari.....finally!!!  Thanks guys.

+1. Firefox would never work on my laptop. Now it does.

Nice to be able to do a quote too.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Cookies question
Next Topic:

How to use the Assignable Outputs on the XS8? ››