mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How To Load Multiple Sound Expansion Packs???"

Posted on: January 02, 2023 @ 04:36 PM
Ruxtonradio
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-29-2022

I am having some trouble here and I am almost at the point of giving up.

Situation: I purchased two additional sound packs, Live Organ (Easy Sounds) and Drum Performer (also by Easy Sounds).

Total of 3 files to load…
1. LiveOrgan_XF.X3A
2. DrumPerformerLive.X3A
3. DrumPerformerStudio.X3A

* I have a 512MB Flash Memory card installed on my XF7.

I load the first .X3A, everything works.

Problem: When I go to load the 2nd file, it is overwriting the previously loaded one… even thou the Organ one is loading to USER 1 and Drums are going to USER DR.

I have searched everywhere for a straight-forward answer or tutorial, or something. No luck.

Can someone please help me or explain what I am doing wrong?!

Image Attachments
20230102_173416.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2023 @ 07:38 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

The DVD Fully Loaded was a game saver for me.  I bought my XF years ago and actually bought all the XS and XF training DVD’s.  Fully loaded provided a cogent and understandable explanation of the file loading process.

If you plan on keeping the keyboard, I’d highly recommend.  PM me with any questions.  It’s been,a few years since I’ve loaded any of my libraries and recall that certain user banks were specific to sound libraries by different vendors.  Plus the DVD I mentioned helps to avoid loading multiple copies of files to the flash drive that can eat up space quickly.

[ Ignore ]