mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Master Mode"

Posted on: January 06, 2023 @ 10:32 AM
Motif ES6
Total Posts:  91
Joined  08-31-2022

Hello. I have already figured out how the Performance mode works. What can the Master mode do? What is there that is not in Performance mode?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 08, 2023 @ 02:50 AM
- Henry -
Total Posts:  164
Joined  10-30-2011
Motif ES6 - 06 January 2023 10:32 AM

What can the Master mode do? What is there that is not in Performance mode?

Think of the Master mode as a memory bank with 128 locations, which can be used to save your favourite setups. A Master program recalls the main mode (Voice/Performance/Song/Pattern) of the instrument, as well as the voice(s) used. This is particularly handy for live work, since you can e.g. organize and name your setups according to your song list.

In Master mode, you can also split the keyboard into zones (up to 4), each having its own MIDI channel and controller settings. A zone can point to the internal tone generator, or to external MIDI instruments, allowing you to play them all from the Motif ES keyboard.

You can read more about the Master mode in this article.

- H -

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 08, 2023 @ 11:44 AM
Motif ES6
Total Posts:  91
Joined  08-31-2022

Thank you Henry! As always a qualified answer).Now this article needs to be carefully studied and remembered too.
You learn how to use the synthesizer, and then the time comes to change it (maybe) - and the next Motif XS-XF models have the same logic of menus and commands in the synthesizer?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 08, 2023 @ 05:51 PM
- Henry -
Total Posts:  164
Joined  10-30-2011
Motif ES6 - 08 January 2023 11:44 AM

(...) and the next Motif XS-XF models have the same logic of menus and commands in the synthesizer?

I don’t own those instruments, but I’m quite sure you’d find the structures and terminology familiar. The larger displays would probably make menu navigation easier, though.

- H -

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 10, 2023 @ 07:18 AM
BeeRad
Total Posts:  123
Joined  10-17-2006

I own xs,xf,and moxf. The xs and xf are similar with master mode.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ The pattern and the song are insert effects.
Next Topic:

Flute sound without vibrato ››