mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Flashboard expansion question"

Posted on: July 06, 2022 @ 02:57 PM
AMXS
Total Posts:  33
Joined  03-06-2008

How do I move a sample that is stored on the optional flashboard to make it a voice in a USR bank? Do I have to save it to a USB drive first?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 10, 2022 @ 06:16 AM
hobbit
Total Posts:  65
Joined  06-18-2008

Hi AMXS

You don’t need to move the sample. Go to the voice in which you want to use it (or initialize a new voice) and press EDIT > select the desired PART > set WAVE BANK to FL1 (or FL2) > select the Wave Number with your sample. That’s all.

Best regards, hobbit

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 10, 2022 @ 12:49 PM
AMXS
Total Posts:  33
Joined  03-06-2008

Thanks Hobbit, thats just what I needed to know! But when I pressed edit, I do not see anything labeled part or wave. Maybe I’m on the wrong screen? And how do I save the sample to the new initialized voice?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 11, 2022 @ 03:00 AM
hobbit
Joined  06-18-2008

When you press EDIT in VOICE MODE, you start in the COMMON EDIT area. That’s why I wrote “select the desired PART”, which means that you have to press the button of the desired PART on the right hand side (picture attached). Now you are in the PART EDIT area where you can select WAVE BANK and WAVE NUMBER.

Best regards, hobbit

Image Attachments
Unbenannt.PNG
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 12, 2022 @ 12:28 AM
viphotwe66
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-12-2022

google seo I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven’t had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 12, 2022 @ 08:07 AM
hobbit
Joined  06-18-2008

And how do I save the sample to the new initialized voice?

Just store the edited VOICE to the desired place and it will remind the path to the waveform with the sample.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Use the assignable buttons for sustain?
Next Topic:

XF8 Best solution for Sticky Keys ››