mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Edit Samples loaded from a wave-file"

Posted on: May 24, 2022 @ 05:08 AM
mas82
Total Posts:  11
Joined  10-12-2014

Hello guys!

I’m pretty confused about working and editing with external sample files in wave-format on my XF8:
Within the file-mode, I’ve chosen my wave-files (simple stuff like door-bell, phone ring,...), put them on the keys C3, D3, ... loaded and saved them on FL1.

Fine. I can play them in voice and performance-mode.
But I can’t find any options to edit them afterwards like: choose new key, (re-)name the waveforms, edit pitch, volume etc…

My manual doesn’t help a lot. It always refers to the integrated sampling mode but that doesn’t do the trick with imported wav-files, does it?

I’d appreciate any help!

Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 28, 2022 @ 04:55 AM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

Hello. Some editing functions are n Integrated Sampler mode. Other editing functions are in Voice mode.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 31, 2022 @ 11:27 PM
mas82
Joined  10-12-2014
dsetto - 28 May 2022 04:55 AM

Hello. Some editing functions are n Integrated Sampler mode. Other editing functions are in Voice mode.

That doesn’t really help…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 04, 2022 @ 03:29 AM
mas82
Joined  10-12-2014

If anyone is interessted, I found the solution:

Imported WAV-files are stored on FL1 and are not for editing unless you copy them into the Motifs RAM with the Job-function “copy sample data” in integrated-sampling-mode. After editing it is crucial to copy the samples back to FL1 (with the adequate job-function) otherwise all changes will be lost after shuting down the motif.

Greets!
Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XF6 velocity problem
Next Topic:

Factory Set iaaue ››