mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Help with flash memory"

Posted on: August 02, 2021 @ 12:19 PM
alexanderthegreat
Total Posts:  10
Joined  07-11-2019

Sorry to be a pain but I can not load wav files from my flash memory. i installed a 1gb flash and formatted it and its good to go, but when it comes to loading the samples to a track i can not find a option to do so. I can only load the wav files that are on my usb, I want to be able to use the sounds from my flash memory and save the song with the flash memory samples so when I go back and load the song the samples are there without me having to look for them and reload them. Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 03, 2021 @ 12:09 AM
alexanderthegreat
Total Posts:  10
Joined  07-11-2019

Bump....Tried search but its just too broad. If someone can point me to the track direction. I found this:
1) Insert USB drive containg WAVs

2) Pull up User Voice patch you’ll be loading wav files to.

3) Initialize/scrub the patch by pressing [Job], press [F1] ‘Init’, press [Enter], then press [Inc/Yes] to confirm

4) Press the [File] button

5) Set ‘Type’ to ‘WAV’

6) Select wav file from list at top of display

7) Once the file is highlighted, cursor right, then cursor into the ‘Key’ box

8) Set ‘Key’ box to ‘All’

9) Cursor down to ‘Load’ box and set destination where you want the WAV stored

*Note: ‘User’ .wavs are volatile . Wavs will be lost when XF is powerd off. Wavs loaded to ‘FL1’ or ‘FL2’ internal flash memory will be retained,

10) Press [F6] ‘Load Multi’

11) Press [INC/Yes] to confirm load.

Where are the user voice patches? I am in song mode and i don’t see an user voice patch I can initialize. I don’t want to mess around and erase any of the factory sounds, I need a blank patch where I can load my Wav files to. Please guys help!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Editing note in Song Mode
Next Topic:

Goodbye ››