mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "mo6 guitar voice saving and using"

Posted on: May 25, 2021 @ 03:26 PM
carlg
Total Posts:  14
Joined  02-09-2021

Hi all i ve learned how to create a guitar voice that sounds good and i save it as a usr1 voice but now when i go to my song and the mixer, and for example i want to make track 16 this user voice that i have saved, i have no idea how to find it, can someone PLEASE help ???

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2021 @ 11:34 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011

Song>Mixing>Voice(F2)> press or cursor over to Track 16. Press category search then Guitar Plucked (Pre4), scroll down and locate your voice.

Or: After choosing Track 16 cursor down to MSB/LSB window, turn the wheel so the LSB equals 8, this is the User One Bank. Cursor up to Voice and select the Voice Number for your previously stored Voice.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 26, 2021 @ 05:12 AM
carlg
Total Posts:  14
Joined  02-09-2021

ill try that later after work thankyou
TRIED THAT, STILL DOESNT SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THE VOICE THAT I STORED ?
sorry for the caps lol, i understand exactly what you said in your instructions but it still sounds nothing like it, in voice i selected the voodooman guitar, it sounds fab, i stored it to user1, then when i foind it and select it it sounds nothing like the guitar voice i chose ???

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 26, 2021 @ 10:29 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011

It’s likely that the insert effect is off for that voice. In Song/Mixing mode Press F3 Effect and you can turn it on. However, you are limited to only 3 parts having the insert effect active at one time. You may have to pick and choose which parts need their inserts active. Also the System Effects may come into play depending on how much your User Voice is dependent on them.

[ Ignore ]