mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF8 - using as a VST player and saving to a preset"

Posted on: October 10, 2020 @ 05:28 AM
Leeroykeys78
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-06-2019

I have searched and been unable to find the answer I need - forgive me if I’ve missed it, as I think this may be quite a simple request.

I use Master Mode for live shows - and although I love a lot of the internal sounds - for options I’d like to have the keyboard as a controller for the laptop saved on a Master preset - so I can use, say Keyscape through Gig Performer on one preset button, and then switch to use an internally sound instead if needed on another preset button.

I think there may be something I can do in the Quick Setup?  I’m enjoying learning this keyboard but it’s not the most intuitive instrument I’ve owned, and any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2020 @ 08:11 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

I’m not certain this will meet your needs, but a Master can be set up so that a Zone will address only an external device. MIDI channel, Bank Select and Program Change can be set. This support article explains the possibilities:
https://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/understanding_master_mode_moxf6_moxf8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2021 @ 07:30 AM
Leeroykeys78
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-06-2019

Thanks for this! Finally going to get to having a look today.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Assignable Buttons
Next Topic:

Receiving program changes on MOXF ››