mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "how do I transport my edited sound in voice to pattern in motif xs 8"

Posted on: January 04, 2021 @ 04:50 PM
HirenP
Total Posts:  6
Joined  10-11-2020

1) The sound which was created and saved (USR ..)along with its Master Effects and Voice Effect in voice mode, how do I transfer the same to pattern (sequencer) along with its Master effects and Voice Effect in motif xs 8.

Note: I could pickup the USR.. Voice in pattern mode but I could not get those voice effects and master effects which were saved in Voice mode.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 07, 2021 @ 05:03 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
HirenP - 04 January 2021 04:50 PM

1) The sound which was created and saved (USR ..)along with its Master Effects and Voice Effect in voice mode, how do I transfer the same to pattern (sequencer) along with its Master effects and Voice Effect in motif xs 8.

Note: I could pickup the USR.. Voice in pattern mode but I could not get those voice effects and master effects which were saved in Voice mode.

See the reference to the John Melas tools in This Thread...except you will be looking for that same Voice Copier utility in the Mix Editor instead of the the Performance Editor.  (Also, you will be using the XS version, obviously).

Again, I believe this feature is provided for free in the demo mode of the Editor.

[ Ignore ]