mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New owner, Q about Piano Realism Pack"

Posted on: September 10, 2020 @ 06:32 PM
donwagar
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-10-2020

Hello,

I’ve just purchased a new MOXF8. After reading about the CP-1 Sample Library, I’ve ordered the 1 GB expansion board. It’ll be a couple of weeks before I get it, and try the new sounds, but in the meantime I was intrigued when I listened to the Piano Realism Pack on YouTube.

I didn’t find any reviews, but I thought it sounded brilliant. I do have an acoustic piano, I would really like to get my MOXF as close as possible to what I hear.

But, when I went to check on it in the shop, I couldn’t find it. Is it no longer available? Is there a newer replacement for it or something? Or, which is possible with how inept I am with a computer, did I just miss something?

I did find it in the Motif XF shop, but when I tried to buy it (hoping there’d be a choice to order MOXF), it didn’t work.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 10, 2020 @ 06:56 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

It does appear that Motifator is no longer selling the Piano Realism Pack. You might want to send a PM (Private Message) to MrMotif and verify what the situation is. I’m sure it would be appreciated that you purchased here, if still available.

Otherwise, see:
http://www.digitalstudiodesigns.com/products/piano-realism-pack-for-moxf

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 11, 2020 @ 08:49 AM
donwagar
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-10-2020

Thank you, I’ll send him a PM.

[ Ignore ]