mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Exp. pedal set for wah-wah on MX???"

Posted on: April 22, 2020 @ 09:22 AM
djuice
Total Posts:  125
Joined  04-06-2011

Hi,

I’d like to set an exp. pedal for wah-wah effect on my MX49.
How can I do it step by step?

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 04, 2020 @ 07:34 AM
djuice
Total Posts:  125
Joined  04-06-2011

Nobody here, who can help me?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2020 @ 01:13 PM
dacuck
Total Posts:  19
Joined  12-21-2003

i’d reference page 32 in the Owner’s manual ... regarding changing Controller settings ...  i’ve been working on something similar , but trying to reassign the Sustain pedal to operate the fast/slow leslie effect , which is usually assigned to the Mod wheel ...

i went to Edit , Part ... then found Controller assignments for the Insert FX ... found the one that controlled the Leslie fx / mod wheel and changed it from MW to Sustain pedal ...  then i think i backed up a bit via Exit , then turned the normal Sustain Pedal ‘off’ ...

now on that organ program , when i step on the sus pedal , it speeds up the rotary fx ...  sadly , since it’s non-latching , it must be held down for fast speed ... let go for slow ... !!??

you should be able to do something similar with wah fx and volume control pedal ..!  but you’ll need to turn off the ‘ volume control ‘ function for that controller , as i did with the sus pedal .. !?  the manual helps , ...  as does starting with a program that already is already using the effect you want to reassign .!?  like changing Wah from keyboard velocity to the foot controller ..!?  not sure ...  this is my first Yamaha keyboard in about a decade , getting used to it again.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ LFO drifting out of sync with Cubase
Next Topic:

Replacement keys for MX49? [FIXED] ››