mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Chicken Systems Translator or Creator - HELP!!"

Posted on: November 11, 2015 @ 09:06 PM
pmoody
Total Posts:  16
Joined  05-21-2015

Hi folks,

I’m a keen programmer and use the John Mellas software suite extensively, however I have a big library of sampled instruments that I’ve been collecting over the last couple of decades that are in SampleTank, Kontakt, Giga and various other proprietary formats, and I want to convert, lightly edit and transfer across to my MOTIF XF.

I have been looking at the Chicken Systems Translator & Creator software packages but confused about which one to get.

In the most simple situation I just want to convert the pre-built instruments into MOTIF readable format without necessarily remapping keys to samples and velocity layers (which can already be done using the Mellas Waveform Editor.)

So what would be more ideal in my case; the MOTIF Creator or MOTIF Translator?

Thank you all in advance :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2015 @ 05:05 PM
pmoody
Total Posts:  16
Joined  05-21-2015

There mustn’t be a lot of Chicken Systems users on here and I’m not surprised, I tried the demo versions of their software and they are so clamped down that all you could do was browse menus *thumbs down*

Here’s hoping that our man John Melas can come up with a sample translator that we can use on our MOTIFs because his software suite is the best on the market.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 24, 2020 @ 11:20 AM
roberson loeser
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-24-2020

hello, i would also like to have a program to convert my KONTAKT samples to MOTIF, i have many pianos but in nki formats.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2020 @ 12:07 PM
rotterdam1970
Total Posts:  55
Joined  08-27-2012

Samplerobot 6pro!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Migrating from MOXF to Motif XF
Next Topic:

Looking for DAW to work between XS and XF ››