mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Pattern Chain directly from master mode?"

Posted on: January 27, 2020 @ 06:57 AM
Hank_Buchek
Total Posts:  54
Joined  12-02-2013

Dear folks,

I have a question regarding master mode. Let’s assume I have a pattern and within the pattern created a chain. Now, on stage, to quickly access my different setups, I’m using the master mode...because that’s what it seems to be made for :-)

Now, when selecting a pattern in master mode, is there a chance to directly start the programmed chain?

Up ‘til now I always have to leave master mode by selecting the pattern (mode), then switch over to the chain tab, start the chain. After the chain has been played, I have to remember activating master mode again to continue the set list.....

I know I can convert the chain into a sond and play the song from master mode, but I just wanted to know if there’s this little chance of playing the chain directly from master mode......

Thanks in advance!
Hank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2020 @ 06:58 AM
Hank_Buchek
Joined  12-02-2013

No one volunteering? ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2020 @ 11:37 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Hank_Buchek - 27 January 2020 06:57 AM

[...]
I know I can convert the chain into a sond and play the song from master mode, but I just wanted to know if there’s this little chance of playing the chain directly from master mode......

Before I dive into this…
Why would you not want to convert the Pattern Chain to a Song?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 12, 2020 @ 06:48 AM
Hank_Buchek
Joined  12-02-2013

Hmmm .... good question .... so I’m going to think loud:

One of my mates sometimes spontaneously changes the orders of song parts. If I convert a chain into a song, I’ve no chance to intervene while the song plays.

Ok, I also don’t have the chance to do so if I fire up a chain. That points towards pattern mode, but then it’s sometimes hard to push the button for selecting a different section to be played. I have to pay attention on the timing (when to press at the earliest) and keep on operating all the white and black keys .... ;-)

To sum up: no real good reason, I must admit. Except the trial to find a way through finger acrobatic jungle....

Nevertheless: many thanks for your answer, I think no more need to dive more deep.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2020 @ 11:58 AM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
Hank_Buchek - 12 February 2020 06:48 AM

Nevertheless: many thanks for your answer, I think no more need to dive more deep.

You’re welcome. Perhaps you’ll find this interesting anyway:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewthread/481710/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2020 @ 10:15 AM
Hank_Buchek
Joined  12-02-2013

I do! That is the perfect amendment to my knowledge.

En core: merci!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2020 @ 10:19 AM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010
Hank_Buchek - 17 February 2020 10:15 AM

I do! That is the perfect amendment to my knowledge.

En core: merci!

I hope the following response is appropriate:
Avec plaisir!

[ Ignore ]