mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "seperate sound outs?"

Posted on: October 07, 2019 @ 10:58 AM
musickeysman
Total Posts:  53
Joined  08-15-2003

I have an sx6, I am looking to run a horn performance patch out to the PA and still have it come out the outputs to my amp at the same time is that possible to do? assigning it to the assigned outputs.  Only that patch no others.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 07, 2019 @ 03:28 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Each of the four Parts in a Performance can be assigned to various output jacks. See (4) Output Select on page 153 of the XS Owner’s Manual. Note that any single Part can’t be assigned to more than one of the listed choices at a time.

Also, Parts assigned to Assignable Outputs bypass any System or Master Effects, although they can have Insert Effects. If that’s not a problem, then there might be a way to simultaneously have both main L+R output and assignable output of the same Voice.

Let’s start with this question:
How many of the four Parts of the Performance are actually in use?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2020 @ 11:37 AM
musickeysman
Total Posts:  53
Joined  08-15-2003

Thank you So much!!!  it worked great I just wanted the horn parts out to PA I use it all the time now

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2020 @ 05:43 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
musickeysman - 17 February 2020 11:37 AM

Thank you So much!!!  it worked great I just wanted the horn parts out to PA I use it all the time now

You’re welcome. I’m glad that did what you needed.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New user at Motif Xs and forum member
Next Topic:

Old OS Update Files ››