mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Moxf at full velocity only in some notes"

Posted on: December 02, 2019 @ 11:03 PM
Eddiegarr
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-02-2019

I have a MOXF6 that started acting weird. Sometimes all the Fs and all th Bs across the entire keyboard are at full velocity making it unplayable. If I switch the velocity to “Fixed” it is useable but you loose sensitivity obviously and all dynamics. These only happens sometimes I use the keyboards for wells and it behaves normally and than it acts up it has happened 3 times. I don’t think is the plastic contact strips I think is something else, whatever governs the keyboard is malfunctioning, has anyone had a similar experience?
Can some one please help me diagnose this? Again is all the Fs and all the Bs across the entire keyboard and it only happens sometimes but it already ruined 3 nights and I no longer trust it to take to a gig till is fixed.

Please help!!!

Thank you 🙏

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 03, 2019 @ 03:03 AM
cecchino
Total Posts:  12
Joined  09-08-2016

Some days ago a similar issue was reported in an Italian forum by a Motif XS owner. We suggested to
1) reset the keyboard (after backing up everything) and reload the OS and then user objects
2) check the flat cable between the keybed and the main board
3) if 1) and 2) fail take the board to assistance for a possible scanner failure
In that case 1) succeeded. Good luck!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 03, 2019 @ 01:54 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Hi

There has been a few similar problems discussed here, these are the first two threads I found.

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/478161

Not exactly the same problem, but also related to keys, its connecting cable and the board interpreting the keys.
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/479498

Best of luck!

Cheers
zpink

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 03, 2019 @ 04:45 PM
Eddiegarr
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-02-2019

Thank you so much for your suggestion and the fast responses. I will try them and also check out the other links sent. Thank you very much. 🙏

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ I need some help in regards to the MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor.
Next Topic:

Panning Parts and FX. ››