mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Parts & Performance"

Posted on: October 08, 2019 @ 03:08 PM
alanb
Total Posts:  301
Joined  02-15-2009

I know this has been talked about many times...but it’s been awhile & I have forgotten…

Creating a Performance…
The Part sounds great in Voice Mode...but once I move it to the Performance it loses a lot.
How do I make the Part , once it’s in the Performance, sound just like it does in Voice Mode?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2019 @ 01:33 PM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

Is the level in the Performance similar? What about insertion effects?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2019 @ 02:27 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
alanb - 08 October 2019 03:08 PM

I know this has been talked about many times...but it’s been awhile & I have forgotten…

Creating a Performance…
The Part sounds great in Voice Mode...but once I move it to the Performance it loses a lot.
How do I make the Part , once it’s in the Performance, sound just like it does in Voice Mode?

To bring a VOICE into the PERFORMANCE as it is originally set up, follow the instructions in THIS article, Parameter With Voice.

Note that using this technique does not change the Master Effects (for good reason).  That may be the final thing you need to manually match if you want identical setups.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 21, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
Michiel D
Total Posts:  191
Joined  11-16-2009

Final trick probably is copying the system effects from the voice you want exactly to sound as in in voice mode to the performance. You have to use the job/ copy function for doing so ..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 21, 2019 @ 07:26 PM
🎹Lex
Total Posts:  81
Joined  05-20-2009

The Melas tools have a Voice Copier function to streamline this process.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Dimm 128MB expandable in XF?
Next Topic:

difference between factory perfomances and mine. ››