mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "what I personally found out about the FIREWIRE hope this helps some leave comment."

Posted on: May 26, 2019 @ 03:48 PM
bythenumbers
Total Posts:  49
Joined  04-06-2009

what i found out by experiment is that when you have to lower the sound in the motifxs not by volume control but by the EQ,which drops the sound very draskely ,So i have to turn up the volume in cubase,,you can get to the point where you have to compensate with the volume in cubase.
So know what has happened because the volume is so low from the motif side.
Im picking up the frequency from the audio in the firewire.
ive have lowered the volume gain in the motif so much.that I’m causing the breakdown in audio signal from firewire,
here something i didn’t notice,but i think it might be true,the audio in firewire,must be and hope that I’m right, it reminds me of radio waves.
reson I’m saying this,,,,Because i put some frequency jammer across the audio wire,to see what this might do,,,it kept FW from loading up in my computer
Ive seen on you tube where ones has put a jammer in audio where there head phones are which work..but that person was still getting it through his daw system..only means bad recording in the daw
Ooh one more thing i cut my ground both ac ground,and dc ground no difference
on firewire that is .
But there is one thing that seem to make a difference
i put a saucer shape very small they use them in older radios,amps ,dc transformer.
well i used this across the dc + an - seem to work for awhile,put on the wire that was closes to the computer,firewire that is
if anybody has had this problem and to find abetter solution,Please let us know,
I’m working on other ways of doing making it work
and one of those things is using a amp on my motif out put jacks to my headphones
then i can leave the cubase volume down.then use the gain after i recorded in cubase,
But I’m hoping theres a better way.
please leave comment
thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 26, 2019 @ 07:36 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/midi_velocity_and_audio_record_levels

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XS Networking and Windows 10
Next Topic:

Clear Pattern does not work ››