mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Auto-Off doesn’t work when hooked up to computer via USB"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: February 24, 2015 @ 02:23 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
zpink - 24 February 2015 01:22 PM

lol
So we jave two MOXs and one MOXF with latest firmware all having the issue then.
Methinks we have a little bug here after all. ;-)

Very possibly - that’s why I asked about OS versions.

Someone who uses a MOX or MOXF and cares about this might want to contact Yamaha support.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 06, 2019 @ 02:51 PM
marks
Total Posts:  11
Joined  06-18-2018

Hi all, I am having this problem also. MOXF8 running 1.12. Plain and simple, AutoOff doesn’t work regardless of what it is set to and whether or not I am actually connected to a computer with USB but if you’re interested, I’m running OSX 10.12 (Sierra) for the times when it IS connected to a computer.

I can literally turn it on, not touch it and it never turns off. Ever.

Can someone tell me the best place to report this to Yamaha so I can open an actual ticket? This has clearly been left unaddressed for a while based on the age of this thread.

Thanks!
Mark

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 06, 2019 @ 04:50 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
marks - 06 April 2019 02:51 PM

Hi all, I am having this problem also. MOXF8 running 1.12. Plain and simple, AutoOff doesn’t work regardless of what it is set to and whether or not I am actually connected to a computer with USB but if you’re interested, I’m running OSX 10.12 (Sierra) for the times when it IS connected to a computer.

I can literally turn it on, not touch it and it never turns off. Ever.

There are conditions which will prevent the MOXF from turning itself off.
See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/472176/
--- and ---
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/476994/
If the “E” is showing, that will prevent shutdown.

marks -

Can someone tell me the best place to report this to Yamaha so I can open an actual ticket? This has clearly been left unaddressed for a while based on the age of this thread.

If the above doesn’t help, then look at the last page of the MOXF Owner’s Manual for Yamaha Support near your location.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Should I keep it or no? MOX6
Next Topic:

Voice Edit in Performance Mode ››